Sunday, April 13, 2014

Earthquake was Far, Far Away!

Dear Everyone,

Sorry that this is going to be the worlds shortest email, I have been spending all of my internet time trying to figure out BYU stuff, and I had to email deptarment heads and stuff like that so it`s been kind of hectic, and I had no clue how to navigate around MyMAP so, its been kind of a rough hour... ahaha, but Phil is going to help me out so I am not stressed.

WOW, GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING!  There were lots of talks that really stuck out to me -- my favorites were Elder Holland and Anderson`s from the Saturday Morning Session, and Pres. Uchdorf and Bednar`s from the Sunday Morning Session.  But I think Elder Uchdorf`s was my favorite.  We were able to watch the conference in the stake center in an English Room with all of the other gringo missionaries and Elder Guerrero (he knows English really well so he just watched it in English with no problem).
Lots of miracles this week, maybe too many to count.  Highlights -- we had our monthly leadership council with President Wright on Tuesday, and I gave my last Zone Class on Wednesday, that was a kind of rough moment.  Elder Bushman (Todd's cousin) and I went on divisions -- we`ve become good friends during these past several months together.  

Anyways, sorry that this has been such a short email.  I just want you all to know that Elder Guerrero and I are doing a great job keeping busy, as there is lots to do here in the sector.  Thank you so much for your prayers and support.  I hope that you all have an excellent week and I PROMISE some photos for the next email.  I love you all so much!

THE EARTHQUAKE WAS REALLY FAR AWAY FROM SANTIAGO SO EVERYTHING IS GOOD HERE -- didn't feel a thing!

Love,
Elder Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment